page

Tuesday 17 July 2012

SHOGUN !



Sorry for the late post :(( !
Went to SHOGUN Japanese Buffet @ Mont Kiara @ last sat night.
One whole big family :) The happy moment ! ^_^


This is the 1st time I went there. Last time was named TENJI !
So now changed to SHOGUN idk why LOL!


Everything inside changed and of course the foods!
But still it is Japanese buffet.


Grandpa yo! ^_^


The bil :)  Need to pay before go in.


Actually we were late. 9pm only we reached there.
And this buffet was until 10.30pm only :(


The 1st dish I took. Hungryyyyyyyyyyyy !


So many delicious foods there. 
I bet I'm gonna increase my weight again -.-




















So damn many desserts there WTFFF !
I hope I can take away some of them T-T ARGHHHHH :3


Don't view my post when you feel hungry.
You will PEK CEK 99 like what I feel right now -.-


Edmund and Emelyne :D


This jelly very niceeeeee! Woohoooo doink doink doink one :P


Family dinner always xoxo :)


SUSHI FTW (Y) ! #happykid



Outfit of the day ! :)

Had a great dinner w loveeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehehehe :D



xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment