page

Sunday 4 April 2010

Hapiii Bufday to You & You & You



1st bufday girl today ( 4.4 ) was : ~~~


My BF~! =)  BFF ♥ ♥

Teeeheee`` actually already wished her soooo many time
But, I wanna wish her ONE MORE TIME here x)
=P

I love you soooo muchiiii =D


*

2nd bufday girl, should say bufday auty xDxD
Yea, dat is my MUM ~ lovely mami ^^


Realise dat, my mum's picha was so LESS -.-

Doin a SPECIAL bufday card for her secretly now~
shhhhhhhh =P
After finished will post it up at here
Dun worry x)

Nite will celebrate wid family at dunno wer -.-

I love you sooooo muchiiiiii too ^^

*

3rd bufday guy is :



My bro ~!  Jacky Looi or Jordan Looi or Leng zaii
Or WADEVAR ><

Ahahahaha~ actually his bufday will be 2moro
But sun bian wish he here earlier lar x)

Help me sooo muchhh when in trouble
Teach me sooo muchhhh in my hw
So, I loveee youuuuu sooooo muchiiii tooo =DDD

LOL~!


A bufday kiss to 3 of you x)

Mmmmmmmmmmuuuuaaaaccckkkkkkssssssss xDxD



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment