page

Friday 2 April 2010

My April Fool x)



Captured by OPY x) x) ~
Raining view while imma in da car on the way to ttn

*

1/4/10

Okay, now is already April ~ fast right?
WHO DUNNO?! ==

Wad day is it? LOL~ APRIL FOOL xDxD
Ahahahaha`` =D ... I =3 it ^^

After intervensi, kena tipu by KAMAL JIT
The 1st one who tipu me today T_T

And the problem is, I kena tipu pulak ><'''

Home sweet Home, recieve those xx msg -.-
From kar hao, van van, ah xiao, qin qin, vincent, ivan
and ... lazy list out lar ++

Too lame lar you all, AHAHAHHA
I wont kena tipu by those msg wor

Wad I love you, I hate you, got ppls talking ur bad things
Or CAN I COUPLE WID YOU? --

LOL~!  Imma clever girl =P =P

But I tipu orang , banyak kena tipu wor
lalalalalalalaala

Msg sum frenz :

Can you call my hp now, I got a very very very
very very very very very very very very very very
important thing wanna tell you~ immediatly call me now
Thk.

So I recieved all called by them.

The 1st called was from Jacky Looi xDxD ~

Yan : hello~~
Jacky : har~ hammi shu so important?
Yan : err ... errr ... neh neh neh ....
Jacky : ??? ~
Yan : Hapiii April Fool~!!! x) x)
Jacky : -.-''' ~ ahahahahaha


The 2nd called is from Ching Pau

The 3rd called is from Jason ~ DIA SUDAH MARAH xD
But imma x scare ... hohohohoho =DDD

Top 3 call of da days x)


Oh ya, the most important here.

Our tuition teacher kena tipu by US~ yeah``` =)
Tipu 2 teacher, 2 also kena
We CAN BE actor dy lar x) ahahahah

Had fun in tuition~ =DDDD 

They are so serious while noe dat things,
After dat, those stupid student go told is APRIL FOOL
Den they was like ... =='''

So funny~! LOL!

Conclusion : I'm clever xD




Mami's bufday is cumming, keep thinking ...
Wad should I gift when her bufday?
Bufday card again? == sienzzz






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment