page

Friday 16 April 2010

Shock wheee ``




Sei ah xiao ~!!! =(((  * stupid you.
My lolipop~!!! >< TT =X
Ehlek ~ Kena bluf dy waaa ~~~ yiiii arghrr ++

Btw, dun worry ... I wiill miss you badly ^^
Hoho ~ I will always rmb dat u still owe me a big big lolipop
Bleuk =P

Skul : 4 period x teacher cum ~ OEO
Had fun in class although quite bored =X
3S is lyk dat ~ x.x

Went tuition. =.=
Sejarah class ... OMG ~!

Those malay guy n gal keep screaming cos of da cockroach
And imma keep screaming cos of their screaming sound
=.=  ~ DUH you.

Really shock ~ ==

Teacher teaching till half, suddenly all scream loudly
Like saw hantu lyk dat ~ allah -.-

Teacher also kena shock ~ !!!  wow xD

Closed da light more geng, scream like hell
Pity my ears wei ~

Pasar malam suck x.X
Already 2 week still din have ~ wth D=


KRS's AGM 2day ~ lalallalalalala x)




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment