page

Thursday 13 December 2012

12.12.12 !


Hello! Happy 12 12 12 ! Got a date w my lovers ! :)


Special day special date of course must be w special people too!


And yea, after visited my doctor, met up w Eriko and Jessie ! :D


Had a walk at H&M and Pavilion. Bought nothing -.-


Yayyyy 12 days more to christmas woohoooooo #can'twait



OOTD ! :D


And my hair look so long here zzz 
Gonna go for a hair cut soon I hate long hair now -.-


(Y) ! Just feel happy to spend my time w them :)


Star Hills here we come!



Before that WE WENT CLUBBING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF !


Met up w LESLIE CHEW and went for dinner @ JOGOYA :)


Ladies night got 50% off for girls ! ULALALALALALA ^_^






















Sooooo many foods and desserts until I want to vomit :3
Freaking FULL :O








SEXY BACKKK! :P







Gonna try out the foods @ Star Hills soon! :D



Just a simple yet happy day w themmmmm!




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment