page

Saturday 1 December 2012

Great day w friends !


Went to PAVILION againn. But w my new friends :D


Watched BREAKING DAWN PART II ! BLOODY HELL !
AWESOME TTM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I wish there is BREAKING DAWN PART III !
LOL


Robert Pattinson and  Kristen Stewart ! LOVE!


Had lunch at TONKATSU which near tokyo street :)


All of them are eating except me. 


Okay seem yummy right fml why am I so full that time :(


Then we had cam-whore around pavilion w x'mas atmosphere :D


5 girls of the day :D









Only few photos for today :)


                          So yea, feel happy to meet all of them today!
                             Keep in touch and wait for out next outing !
                                            Teeeeeheeeeee!


Eriko and me was rushing back from pavilion for second round !


#RAMDOM ! okay idk who is this and who took this LMAO!


Rushed to Jessie's house for surprising she.
Surprise party in her house. This is my 1st time experienced this !
Feel sooooooooooooooo WOW ! HAHAHAHHA


And I got a new friend HAHAHAHHA XIAO PENG YOUUU :D 




Surprise never fail ! (Y)  WE DID IT!


Foods of the day! Thanks for sponsor :D


Lastly, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JESSIE TEO ! ^_^





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment