page

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Yesterday.



Went Sunwaymas for interview yesterday w friends.
Now I only know interview need to dance one wtf HAHAHAHAAHAHA!


Btw, happy news here. I get hired :D ! But I'm alone now.
.........................................


Interview took us almost 2-3 hours. 
After that we took bus to One Utame !
First time going there by bus not bad :D


Accompanied our friends to vegetarian's restaurant!
Heeeeheee very nice to eat :D








吃素一天会变瘦? 哈哈哈哈哈哈


Ohh and now only I know she is Zinc's sister ! D:
HAHAHA I'm so outdated -.-


Bil of the day.





Photo of the day! :)



 OOTD ! :)





And finally I can eat this again (Y) ! HAPPY DAY LMAO ^_^
MANGO DESSERT IS LOVE!

Shop shop shop! And me so regret never buy those things I want :(
Le sigh. Gonna go for shopping again very soon!
I want to buy the watch, beanie and baggggggg !

ARGHH WHY AM I A GIRL I NEED $$$ TO SHOP UNTIL I DIE
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH


Lastly, see this dude ! He is sleeping while we are eating!
LOL




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment