page

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Bored like hell !



 Fcuk I hate holidays ! I'm so bored. 
I need to go out seriously I'm gonna be mad -_- zzz



 Few days ago. Went for charity dinner @ Ampang w cousins :)


DIY nail art pictures in the house ! (Y) 


# Find some pictures from magazines ...


#Cut it down which you want to choose it as your nail's pic ...


# Make sure it can fix to your nail ...


# Use a nail top coat and paint on the pic ...


# Put into water for 40sec ..


# While waiting it , paint your nail :)

Take out the picture and use a ruler (corner) to scrape behind 
so it will look nicer.


 # Put the pic on your nail and paint your nail w top coat once again!



And DANG DANG! DONEEEEE ^_^

For more details , please view here !


So , guess who is this on my nail ? Heeeeeeeeeeeee :3


#I'M JUST TO BORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment