page

Thursday 27 December 2012

27th of DEC !



Awoke @ the early morning and went for undang test.
Waited for 4 hours and used 13mins to finished it.
WTF okay luckily I've passed it. 


Sakai came to my undang's place and we went to Pavilion by his car.
Met up w Paris and Zinc. And lastly London and Aries!
HEHE! :D


Watched CZ12 like finally ! WOW WOW WOW !

BEST UNTIL I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!


 Jackie Chan will never disappointed us ! And of course 



MY LEE HOMMMMM! :3 ^__^


Never fail to eat my LOVELY MANGO DESSERT ! :D #happygirl


And lastly of course must thanks to this SAKAI! HEHEHEHEHE

Thank you for accompanied me to find all the jobs.
And fetched me back home !

Btw, LONG STORY for my jobs today 
LOL OKAYYYY! HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHATEVER I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :)


Leaving M'sia for 3D2N w my dearest family and cousins !



Stay tuned peeps! :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment