page

Monday 3 December 2012

Tg Sepat one day trip!


Family trip to Gold Coast Morib beach yesterday w cousins ! :D 


And this is the beach ! Heeeee so nice right.
But we never plan to swim there. LOL!



Okay here's only photos at Morib. 
Will visit again next time :)


 Then we went to TANJUNG SEPAT for one day trip.
This is the bird's nest park.



2nd station we went to buy PAU! But I don't like the pau there.
They say very very nice but it actually yuck for me -_-
Okay my taste weird maybe?


Mushroom factory for 3rd station! Hehehehe
Bought lot foods there.



OOTD ! Just loving my short hair very much w my cacat eyes ._.



Sis kept want me to take pic w she after my hair cut idk why
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

   
THIS IS THE AWESOME TREE ! ^_^ 


 Ohh yea then we went to DURIAN FARM! 
Inside the rainforest ! Bwahahahahahaha my 1st time.


And please guess what is this? SHIT?! Do you think so?
But actually it is DURIAN KUIH! MY GOSH @.@
Very yum my mum said. HAHA



 There are full of flies and mosquitoes ! 
But the durians were awesome ! ^_^



 Lastly we went to 情人橋 ! :3








The strong AH PEK! Woohooooo O_O!


   After dinner only we went back home.


Home sweet home at 10pm :)




xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal, do u have the contact for the Durian Farm stated above? Thanks (Jenn)

    ReplyDelete