page

Sunday 6 February 2011

All about my CNY (1)


Hellooo! I'm back =)
Yeshhhhh! Hapii Rabbit Year everyone.
Tomorrow reopen skul again. sighhhhh! Why so fast one??!

Now i will just update a short post about my new year week.
More photoss and details will be update soon.
Stay turn !
 
Nian 29 ! had reunion dinner @ KL with popo and yeye.





Nian 30 ! Went back my hometown - taiping @ afternoon.
I got my 1st and 2nd ang paus from grandma and grandpa ! :) 

Reach taiping ! Check-ed in hotel.
Watched astro ! heeeeeeeee! many movie and show a! 

Get ready to 2nd Reunion dinner @ cousin house.
mum's side one .

 Reached ! still early. so cam-whore @ their house.




 I just realized got such nice landscape inside their house ehhh!

 Had our dinner till 2am in the midnight!

Yay! my new pajamashello kitty one x)

The 1st day of CNY ! wheee wang wang! =) 

 Get ready to go pai nian 1 house by 1 house!

 Gett alotsss of ang pauss! :D heeeeeee!
Havent count the total amount ! :P 

So i went back to KL @ the 2nd day of CNY !
Luckily no traffic jam yet. Daddy used 2 hours only.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment