page

Saturday 19 February 2011

My day with her .

 HAHA! Spot the hairband . special right? :)

Yay , a sudden date with my dear Jessie @ wwm 
1st time i go shopping with her alone.
Just we two . heeeeee!
Everytime we went out sure more than 5 ppl one.

 Not bad! My moody no more liao! :D

Let's picha do talking .
 
 

Before movie , we went shopping .
Bought a new watch . Bought some books @ popular.
Bought total 7 hairbands @ blackqueen.
And bought a purse for ky as birthday present.

I want buy the domo stuff and a cap! no more money le =(
SIGH!  

My RM80 was spent finished ! lmao.

 The purse for ky =) hope she will like it.

 My partner ! Jessie ! wheeeee :)

 Had secret recipe cake again! 
1 week ate twice . hahahaha! 








 Our bil . luckily that still got money . phewwww!

 Watched I LOVE HONG KONG ! 

waaaaaaa! keep laughing non-stop . gosh gosh.
Very nice too! 4 starts! :D

He very leng zaii lor ! i wanna know his name ! :(


 Nahhhhhhh! :P

 The 7 hairbands are here ! :)

 Bankurpt ! No more money for next week outing . sad case

 I love watch so much!

 I bought a new watch again ! ^^

 And my look of the day - take 1

 Take 2

 Take 3

 My love Jessie - Take 1

 Take 2

 Take 3!

 Take 4
 Take 5

 hahahaha! shopping again with no money.
I hate the feeling! i want buy the ear ringssss!

 The two stupid ppl :P


 I'm already big girl seriously . cant go in at all ._.

 5pm ...

 Time to back home le . why so fast one?!

 Look like ah sam ehhh! hahaha

 very leng luii liao laaa my dear!


 Heart she so much!

 Thk for accompany me . feel better.

 Waiting my mum @ bus stop.



hehehehe! not bad lar. *fun! :)
I can smile with happily le .

Bought many many things! waaaaa.
 

I kinda agree with , Girl like to buy things with no limit when they are sad.
 
Just like meeeeee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment