page

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Day passed day ...


Let's start from saturday.


Since in the early morning, it's a rainy day.
Feel so sad! and down.
 
 Papa no work, so he bring us go lunch . bak kut teh ^^

And i'm so excited about the night one ! Final 星光! 
woottssss! lee jia wei! support 100% 

 Ohhh , then my mum bring us to a saloon. 
Aunty's saloon  -________-

So for sure i failed to cut my hair ! 
I dun really wanna give aunty cut my hair. I tried before.
Damn ugly!

heeeeeeeee!




Bought bah kua! =)






Sunday. 

 My mum started to prepare those ang paus .

 =)

 went to saloon again -__-

 My mum wanna cut too!

 Conclusion was, my dad, my mum and I also cut hair @ there. x)

 After cut my hair! just fringe actually ._.







 Any different? LMAO!


Sunday night, went KLCC cinema after had our dinner @ Gombak.
Tian tian hao tian! Finally.


 HUHU! I dun1 cry aaaaa! D;


But i still prepared a pack of tissue =S
HAHAA! as everyone said , yes , i cried 99 in the cinema TT

At 1st was funny till cried , but at last was gan dong till cried 
This movie was kinda nice! :)
 Nice till my eyes red in colour . =/

No comments:

Post a Comment