page

Friday 11 February 2011

CNY nian chu (1)


Sorry for late late updated about my CNY! hehe.
I'm sooooooo lazyyyy eh!
Above was my look @ nian chu yi !
Yellow yellow casual look. =)

My sista on her fb in the early morning to wish her idol Happy CNY !
hahahaha! lame.

Her super idol reply her comment. woww ! cant sleep @ nite liao.

Random picha below now!

when to gor ma 's house pai nian =)
 





My cousin MINDY house next ! =)
 




Last was xin ling 's house =)
and had my dinner there too! ^^






The newest monopoly! use card one. waaaa! @.@









gambling , my dad lose RM1200 . hahahaha!
he still can said , 不赌哪里像新年 果然是赌鬼! tsk tsk tsk!



ohhhhh it's my uncle bufday =) so we celebrated!
i love the cake seriously very niceeee! yum yum yum!

take 1
 
take 2!

take 3 !

wheeeeee!
 
beside my mum , the guy was the bufday guy that night ! :)


continue soon ... *winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment