page

Monday 21 February 2011

life goes on.


After all the sad times , my life still goes on with my happiness.


19.2.10 Saturday Night.
 

Daddy dated his friends @ a restaurant name Pandan Lake Club.
Had thai food @ there . actually we seldom go there.
 
My new hairband :P


 Many ppl there . dunno why . always and always. lmao

And the moon @ that night was very round and bright.


20.2.11 - Sunday


Another fun day for me . went lunch @ setapak.
 

Wanna go for a movie again . 
I wanna watch all the moviesss!
 

The look of the day.
 

Gila gila like that . I x miss he again ! bluffing you xD


 
 
Waaaa leng luii lor .


 Waaaa leng zaii lor ! :P

HAHAHAHA! Yesh . watch this movie.
Hmmmph .. quite boring . Not that funny.
Prefer I love HK laaa .


School again ! sighhhh . Havent done my hw at allllllllll !
Arghhh! Pek Cek one lor !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment