page

Thursday 17 February 2011

Chap gor mei .

OPY is in a  love shape one :P
  Hehe here i come to tell you my life x)


1. about my ADD MATH teacher again!!! o0o !

WALAO A! what happened you know?! recording to the story ,
she said will gimme back my sejarah note on monday.
So i kindly wait ... ... ...

Monday she x come i think , cant find her .
Tuesday was holiday . So WEDNESDAY !!!

Find her @ my recess time . waste my time pulak! nvm .

Hello teacher where is my sejarah note book? 
You call me today come take back one right? So?

Ohhh , you wait a while .
 ( Find find find about 5 mins? )

Yiiii?! Why don't have one? Did you took back?

(LMAO! wth?!) NOPE!!

(Find again!) Sorry i think it's already missing i cant find it.
(still smiling like nth happened ! )

...

* MY FIRE WAS ON ! F YOU! 

So i copy again from my friend. whole book! 
Sejarah nota + ESEI ! you know how long was it?!!! =S

Arghhh! seriously don't feel like wanna do her hw start from now.

When she ask me , where is ur hw?
Sudah HILANG teacher ! -______- !


2nd . Aries Ong and Tae Yang x come today.

Wow wow wow! I'm so boring whole day . =(
Where's my SURPRISE bak kut teh? :(

Hmmphh ... 又是赶功课的一天咯。XD

omgeeeeee 4S2 ! ROLF.



Busying dl my skype, ooVoo , window live , photoscape , qianqianjinting and many many stuffs.

And i tried many times for upload the video. But still failed!
Anybody can help me ? TT
Everyone were just waiting for that. I'm so sorryy ppl.

I cant do anything . Just wait ppl for helping now. GOSH!
 


waaaaaa! They shocked when i signed in my msn . hahaha!
Half year dint i sigh in dy i think. :P
FINALLY! You can chat with me or even webcam x)

But i still prefer SKYPE ! heeeeee!

*

Today is CHAP GOR MEI ! :))
 Happy chap gor mei .

Today is Chinese Valentine's day :))
Happy chinese valentine's day.
Today is HE AND SHE 's birthday :))
Hapyy bufday.


Wish all i wished ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment