page

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Balik kampung makan Jagung.



Helooo people ! Finally i can updated my blog again!
I formated my computer again! suckkkkkk! FML! -.-
Speechless, everyday kena virus . 

Well , today is FEB 2011 liao ! wow wow wow!
Time flew fast rite? What's bout FEB? yay! It's CNY!
HAHAHAHA! =D

The 1st day of FEB in 2011 is SUNNY DAY !!! :D
finally i can saw the sun in the early morning.

Just finished tuition . Physic and Chemis seriously maked me fainted!
And i will back to my hometown 2moro.Taiping wheeeee!
So automatically my blog will be close this few days till saturday i think.

I hope i can take many many many ang paussss!
Heeeeeeeeeee :D

And plz god! Dun let me sick and my pimples please disappear!


Hmmphhhhh ... so , enjoy ur awesome CNY guys and gals ! :)
 Glad that i can see all my cousinss soon.



Have dinner tonite with big big family @ hotel :)


~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment