page

Thursday 24 February 2011

24.2.11 - Thursday.


Exam is just around the corner . hmmph , 2 weeks more .
Should I start study ? YESH YOU SHOULD ! ._.
I dun really wanna failed my 1st exam @ 2011 !
GOSH . 
Busyyyy busyyy bee ! Goin back my hometown - taiping this saturday.
For a wedding dinner . so will come back KL @ sunday.
HAHA! Congratz to them :D 

每天都在赶功课 而且还要是没完没了的 ! @.@
Tomorrow is kadet activity , LAZY AAAAAAA! D:

And my MSN kena virus ! 
always send those dumb dumb msg to ppl automatically. -__- ! 

Happy belated bufday to Teik Meng ! Heeeeeeee :D

4S2 : Hmmph , a class with a lot of noise ! 
HAHA! Every teacher were complaining us . =/
And today , i laughed till my stomach painnnnnn ! arghhhh!

Ohhhh ya , i love my sejarah class today.
She teached us many language . 
Makang , Ikang , Takse ... hahahhaha!

Nowadays i listened so many JAY CHOU's song @ almost every fm ! ._.
And i just rmb that his concert is coming soon .


And he said , my darling you're wonderful tonight <3

Baby are you DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN !
I tried and tried again and always . And i think i DID it ! heee!

AS HE SAID , smileeeee :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment