page

Saturday 13 March 2010

12,1303




0312

Hari Asas of SMJK CHONG HWA -.-~
Get high at 3M's class line
Sat at last last last der. =DD

Cos 3S semua sudah pergi 拿奖
Leaves 1 2 3 4 5  6
I wont be the 7th xD~

...

Scream like hell at behind der.
lalalalalala x)

Home sweet Home

Saw all neighbour standing outside my house
Wad's happen? o.O

OMG~!!!
Realised dat rumah saya tak ada electric
==

The most serious is I'M KINDA HOTTTTT~ =(
And ... I havent bath~

Took a candle, go in the toilet den
My shawdow is appear on the wall
Scarly man`` =X

Cepat cepat cepat

Havent comb my hair quicly came downstair
Chit chat at outside

Tenaga's ppls said 6pm - 11pm no elektric
We ate 烛光晚餐 wid dad n mum
LOL

Took a torchlight went here n der. xD

8pm sumthings, really beh tahan jor~
Went carrefour kerana mempunyai air cone
-.-

10 sumthings, electric mari
Bless GOD =DDD


*

0313

Went to skul for KRS's activity
Tired =X

Ran whole skul for 5 roundsss
Memang nak pengsan lar. Close up my eyes
...

Keep thinking of you. =DDD
Dat why I did it
LOL~ maybe? =P


Nth special actually

Nitez had wedding dinner at PD
1 hour to der~ =X


Gud luck =)




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment