page

Monday 15 March 2010

I wont x.x



1303

Went to nilai for attended a wedding dinner
From KL to Nilai nid 1 hour like dat
Slept in the car =)

Reachead. I saw HIM
A cousin dat I din saw he for about 10 years?
Yea, I think so~

Since I'm 5 years old like dat.
GOSH`` So suprise
Luckly he still rmb who am I =D
If not, me gonna pergi long piak lar =X

Err ... comment to he

Non looked like form 4 at all
=.=~

But he getted straight A in his PMR x)
How bout me? lalalallalala xD


I captured 2 picha dat day --

Home sweet home at 12am.

After 2 min I reached, no electric city dy
Bo dian -.-~

Allah`` WTH =(

Till I think 2am? yea --
Air con`~~~

*

1403

After havin lunch at setapak
Meet lih jing =)

Went Mata Fair whole day
Spent my time at dat xxx place =X
OMG``orang banyak sangat

Lastly, will went PD dis friday
And bei jing n thailand at dunno when
...

My leg, really cant walk dy
Almost 5 jam tak stop =(((

Had steamboat as dinner

*

1503

Doin my hw since 11am till 4pm
And I havent finish it actually
Sambil tv ing sambil buat~ of cos lar --

Goin tuition later. =X





Lately many x gud things happen to me
Izzit my problem? EMO? --

Jz argue wid beng.
But I wont say SRY to you.
I WONT~ x.x



Clear.





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment