page

Tuesday 23 March 2010

PD trip 2 days 1 nite.


18.3.10 - 19.3.10


Went Prot Dikson for 2 days 1 nite. =)


Our hotel - Permaisuri ( It is a new hotel )
But non- looked like at all --


The view of da hotel x)


When I saw the swimming pool, 1st thing in my mind :
I WONT SWIM DER~!

Look so yuck ... omg ++
So I'll went to beach oni~ I love beach much =D



The view opposite da hotel.



The view of my room window x)


After check in da hotel, went lunch n ostrich park


Keep play wid us`` It like me XD (maybe?)


It's pigu~~ xD


And it o si xD ~ look like chocalate mum said
Isn't it? ahahaha


And dis is it kencing~ look like vannila den x)
Aewww~ --


Finally noe wad is TONGKAT ALI ==


It egg can afford 100+kg 0.O


Show xD


Namanya SITI~ x)


After dis, went bak to hotel =)
Went beach ^^

Before goiin~ lallalalalala =D


Menunggang basikal itu ~.~


Bannnaa boat~ wheeeeee x)))))


Nite : had show b'side da beach


Not really dat nice~ ><


2nd day =) 


Before 12pm nid to check out dy~
So we dicided went D-paradise




Home sweet Home at 6pm =)



Conclusion : Had fun der ^^

* More picha can view Yan's fb ^^ =D



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment