page

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Revision =X



I nid HELP~!!!

Anyone tell me how can I concentrate in my STUDY?
-.-~

Feel asleep when seeing those rubish books
Ish~!!!!!


PMR PMR PMR ~

I use 4 hours to seeing those books
2% in my brain right now
Yea, jz 2% ==


And ...

2moro BBQ whole day
Thursday maybe Min Xi will cum find me
Friday - Saturday go PD dy
Sunday will go subang visit my cousin

Yea, jz leave today for me to do my revision
And wads goin on? IDK =X

Anyways, my hw is complited =DDD
* winks


P/s : I'm sick again  =((

WTF~! @.@


Ytd went tuition, no sound at all =X
My sexy sound =(

Keep coughing at class -.-
Pai seh nya~~~~~

Thk for all ppls caring xD  * touch <3



Anyways, I will continue my revision after dinner.
I wanna score straight A in my PMR
Sudah promised SUMBODY x)

I will do it~! Dun worry +)


我的精神柱子。Cant live without them =))



Ahaha ;) * She is mine =p




Gambathe Ong Mou Mou.
I noe you can do it~

She will support you x)
Yea, she will




Life is suck without happiness
Dont you agree? =D





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment