page

Thursday 25 March 2010

Last post of MAC




Yea, it will be my last post of MAC. =)
I will cum bak here after INTERVENSI 2
Means ... April 2 ( Friday )

Seriously, imma starting K sejarah x)
lalallalallaa~ I wanna be a gud gal =P

Ytd, wad a SUCK day for me  =X

After SENI class,my name was inside borang kawalan
WTF~ ><

Tidak mendengar arahan cikgu
Buat kerja subjeck lain dlm waktu seni
TMD -.-

Speechless @.@

From start now, I wont do SENI's hw =)
Hnn >.<

Nite's tuition, heavy rain~ omg =X
Kar hao x cum, quiet bored
11 ppls per class ... can you imagine?

4 chiness ... 2 boys 2 girls
And imma the one. -.-
Others all malays or indian? wadevar


P/S : Took 学联's badge =DDD


Okay. Dat all ~ Dun miss me ya x)

I wanna 闭关 K 书。* wheeeeee =D





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment