page

Tuesday 30 August 2011

30.8.2011

Hello Hello ! ;D
Currently at TAIPING ohhh! My hometown ;)
Just back from Cameron highland and Ipoh.

Waseh , 怡保芽菜鸡 memang hok chiak!
Although many peeps! Wait until my dad goin get mad @.@
But it's worth !

Cameron Trip was awesome. Everywhere is strawberry ! LMAO!
JAGUNG STRAWBERRY JAGUNG STAWBERRY @.@
And very cold ohh. Even colder than genting! 
Macam di KOREA -.- HAHAHAHAHA
24 hours with my jacket! *cant live without it!

Photos were inside my camera , cant upload now x(
Goin out dinner with JACKY LOOI later! (Y)
After dinner I wanna go for a movie! Seriously.

I wanna watch FINAL DESTINATION 5 in taiping's cinema.
HAHAHA! ;D

Dunno when only will back to KL. Imissmyhomesweethome.
And I wanna go jungle !!! Hmmm papamamaplease.
Btw , it's only the 4th days of holidays but I already felt very happy!

Ohhh , book fair ... no chance to go already.
Tomorrow last day x( sigh!

Had a lots of fun with family in this few days.
I love the trip. Enjoyed!

Will update soon. Stay tuned!

ciaoz!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment