page

Saturday 20 August 2011

After exam ...


The day after exam is bored peeps. It was FRIDAY.
I wasted my whole day time outside . Did nothing.
Went daniel's house . Moody all the time. No mood at all.
Without any reason. Maybe it's true. I can live without you.

Thk you for your accompany. At least I felt the HEART!
You know ? The feelings. So bad!
...

He never understand how hurt am I .
Fine. It's over. Another day came.

It's today! Saturday. No activity finally. I slept till 11pm.
I feel good. I'm happy. I'm fine.
Date my LOVE one to shopping. But failed to do our mission. SIGH!

Blessing to GOD. Last minute at all. Please be GOOD!
All goes all . If not idk what will happen. HMMM :/

Do you know how the feel? I'm really disappointed.
You dunno how IMPORTANT it is for me and you.
YOU NEVER AND NEVER REALISED.

Tonight, goin to celebrate my cousin sis - EMELYNE's birthday!
YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! :D
You're pretty and Just the way you are.
Smart enough! Stay pretty and happy :) HEART YOU! <3

Cant attend the rehearsal . SOBZ! I wanna go but I CANT!
SIGH. Next week, more and more plans is coming soon.
GOSH! How I wanna inform my mum ? =S
Please , think on my way and you will know my feelings.

Sorewww if I really really cant attend. I will try my best.
I promised YOU! :')

Life sucks lately! FML! IHATEYOU!

Life without CAMERA SUCKS toooooo! 
HAHAHAHHA DANIEL I NEED MY CAMERA BACK BADLY! =X
HUHU! :P




我只是个女孩 . 我希望有人疼 , 有人爱 , 
有人包容 , 有人让我撒娇 , 有人可以吃我做的饭 , 
有人会说我很乖 , 有人能陪在我身边 , 
有人能在过马路时拉着我的手 , 
有人能给我安全感 , 有人喜欢带我逛街 , 
穿高跟鞋走累了能有个人背 . 
我只是个女孩 , 想要的并不多



有时候 , 只是想有个人抱紧我不放手 , 直到我的心情真的好起来



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment