page

Saturday 13 August 2011

Present Fever !


After a week , finally I feel free to opened up all my birthday presents :)
HAHA! Hmmmm Really a BIG THK YOU to all of you!
MUACK! <3


Chocolate fever ! :D heeeeeee I LIKE IT!


Thkiuuuu AH BOY! I knew it's damn expensive.
Actually no need waste your money to buy me although I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
xixi ! Great that have you as my friend . 
  I appreciate everything you did in my birthday bash!
Really! :D


Birthday card! Awwwwwww :')
I love it so much ! I love card more than present sometime.
Really! x)


Domo fever! HAHAHAHHAA!
Now I had Domo purse , comb , fan, earphone, bag, doll ....
LMAO! :)


Foodsss ! Okay I will try my best to finish all of it asap :P


Starbucks ROCKKKKKKKKKK! :D <3
It's also one of the present I love so much! Huhu!


Nahhhhhhhhhh! Seriously thk you so much!
Friends (L) ! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment