page

Thursday 18 August 2011

HURAAAAYYYYYYY! :D





ULALA ULALA ULALA!

SAY YES BABY! Exam is OVER ! Wheeeeeeeeeee! :D
4 days , passed like this! Awwwww FINALLY I CAN RELAX!
So suffer last week. Everyday study study study . 
And now I got back my freedom! (Y) 

Okay so how was my exam of this time? HAHA!
GOOD PEEPS! I failed my ADD MATH again wtf -.-
32/100 ! Wootssss Great!

So much knowledge that I even dunno I had learn before.
Just like math, idk which chapter I learn till ...
LOL ! Okay I think I should continue study although exam is over.
WASEH! Aries Ong said she will accompany me.
We wanna fight for the mid year exam :)


HAHA! Many stuffs happened during the exam =/
Btw , S2 go go go! :D heee!


Now is the plan for outing! :D
Any idea peeps ?
Goin TIAN HOU GONG duty next saturday. Looking forward.
Hubby's birthday coming soon =O
Van goin Korea soon too :)
And when is the jungle treakking date huh ? =S
...


Very happy aaaaa! :) whee wang wang!
Say byeii byeii to the sakai exam! ARGH HATEYOU99!


My internet line keep DC ! walao A!!!! DAMN YOU!
HEN BU SHUANG A!


Btw , I still feel so happy now because of no need study.
And I can have a nice sleep at the end! RAWRRRRRR! <3




xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment