page

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tutti Frutti !


(Y) ! After many many many many many dayssssss!
Since I said I wanna eat this from last 2 weeks till now!
Finally!!! We planned to go today ! woohooooooooo!
DAMN HAPPY! Too greattttttt! :D

Tutti Frutti HERE I COME! :D


We took TAXI from school to Platinum :)
Wasted my RM3.70! :P


So we walked to the SHOP of TUTTI FRUTTI :D
Too excited! 1st time ! HAHAHAHAHA *PAISEH :P


We too SAKAI! Dunno what to do when go inside.
So the worker helped us put the yogurt :)
I choose GUAVA + VANILLA + CHOCOLATE :P


YAY! YUMMY ! :)


This is MINE! :D Cost me RM11.75 only!
Actually should be RM13++ ! But today is LADIES DAY for the shop!
WAAA HOW LUCKILY AM WE ?! :D


Aries + MINE ! :D <3 


My mood turned good suddenly! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!


Cant wait to eat :P yum yum !


Hey peeps cam-whore of cause!

Nehhhhhhhh! The 3 girls of 4S2 aaaaaaa!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!


Felt so great when outing with them.
I can laugh like nobody always!
nikeyiyongnaojianghuamaaaaaa? -.- ;P


Lih Jing's one! x)


 The two sakais aka sweetie :P *winks


The whole shop just got 4 of us inside :P




(Y) ! Too happy liao! <3 <3 <3 :P
ULALA!


Tutti Frutti is LOVE ! It make my mood good in whole day :P
Because I love to waste money . LMAO!


Thk you girl girl for accompany me ya ! heart you! (L)!


 I wanna choose those fruits next time ! xixi!


Before leave ... :P


Conclusuion : TODAY WILL BE A NICE DAY FOR ME ! :D
I'm tooooooo HYPER! oppssssssssss xD


1 comment: