page

Friday 5 August 2011

I'm goin to be 16!


Two more days to my BIG DAY. I'm goin to be 16 ! Sweet 16 for everyone but not for me . I hate 2011 so much. I hate my 16 years old. Seriously no why.
It's almost sad + emo everyday. All about friendship and relationship.
No more study in my life . I'm changed! Just because I'm growing up?
I miss my form 3 life. The life with lots of happiness. Without any worry although we gonna face PMR . But we still enjoyed it.

Same as last year, goin to have a birthday party @ my house. But not at my real birthday date , it's on 6th of AUGUST. No mood at all , no those birthday feelings at all! What's goin on ! wthelll! :/ I just don't feel like celebrating? HMMMMM! SAD ! D: I don't really want a fail party for 2moro. Please let me be happy and cheerful. Please don't remind me all those sadness. Just make me laugh and enjoy my party peeps! :)

I will try my best! And be a cheerful girl tomorrow . Shuu shuuu all the sad stuffs! No one can make my mood down! I must stay strong with you! (L) Looking forward. So fast , another year coming . HAHA!

Click here ! to see my last year's birthday post! About my feelings :P
Click here to see my birthday celebration of last year! 

Those feelings , is still here! In my mind ! Forever and ever! <3


xoxo !


1 comment:

  1. yeah...no more miss to 2m oredy...sien lar u...suan suan suan...

    ReplyDelete