page

Monday 1 August 2011

Hello AUGUST!

So fast, 1st of AUGUST is today!!! :D
Huuuuhuuuuuu! 
I love AUGUST so much as you know it's my birthday month :P
Not only me but also HUBBY, A GOR , JK , fish cake and lotsss of FRIENDS 
WOW WOW ! :D

Btw, it's a exam month too! Our exam is on 15th of August!
15 more days to goooooooooooo! TT 
Havent prepare at allllll! =/

I'll start study from today.
It's our promise to ourself and also NELSON LAI! HAHAHA!
But still got many outing ya :P


1st of August . Who's birthday today? xixi !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE CHEW! :D <3
I wanna see you @ 6th of August! YOU MUST BE HERE ya !
I wanna give you your present as I already bought it! :P

Heart you always with lots of LOVE ! :)


I'm back from Famine 30 hours DIY camp ! x)
How was it ?! HAHAHA Quite bored . But it's awesome!
I did it! 30 hours without food BUT just drinks :D (Y)

Will update about it soon. stay tuned! heeeee! ;)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment