page

Friday 29 July 2011

TGIF.


Goin FAMINE 30 tomorrow ! So I'll leave my house for 2 days 1 night.
Without bathing and eating 30 hours!!! wootssssss!
I think it will be an awesome experience for me ! Looking forward!
And imma DAMN EXCITED! Because of my gang of friends are goin too.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

I seriously hope I can TAHAN and my stomach will be obedient :P
And the MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
PMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Please don't come visit me , you can visit me after SUNDAYYYYY!
PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Those annoying PIMPLES tooooo! ARGHHHHH Don't appear on my face now.
I cant take bath one aaaaa! =/ *GOD BLESS !
...

Don't ever try to make my mood down x(
I WANNA ENJOY MY 2 DAYS LIFE WITHOUT ANY FOOD! xixi.
It's my 1ST TIME ohhhhhh! ULALA ULALLA ULALA!

I will eat as much as I can @ tonight + 2moro morning! HUHU!
Daddy please bring me go TENJI after 4pm @ Sunday! :P
THK YOUUUUUUU x)

So peeps , stay tuned for my next post! :)
HAHAHAHAHA! I got my idea to write 周记 liao.
THE STUPID DIARY ! ;P
You will know soon . HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!


希望你刚才所说的都只是开玩笑。 
不要想太多 这就是我的缺点 :(



No comments:

Post a Comment