page

Thursday 7 July 2011

3rd - 7th of July ...

3rd of JULY (Monday)

School had nothing special. After school, stay back for meeting actually.
HAHA! Rukun Negara with Jin Pei, but we failed to go at last.
Because of some lame stuff! SO FISH! =/

Biology class @ 5.30pm. Had experiment outside!
FUN and I THINK I HAD LEARNED EVERYTHING HE TEACHED! :D
*Thumb up for the teacher :D

Night got ah teoh's tuition. Add math completed all the chapters.
But what had I learned ? x.x !
SUCK!

*

4th of July ( Tuesday )

Hari Sukan of my school had been delay. 
And pertandingan of kawad kaki had been cancelled! =(
BAD NEW ! ARGHHHH!

After school had computer class , went prima with hubby.
Helped XUAN bought all those foods! HAHA!
And ice house with them :)

*

5th of June (Wednesday)

After school , went daniel's house for bath.
And watched a movie call INSIDIOUS! *FINALLY!


5 of us watched together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
4/5 stars :) NOT BAD! Scary and Terrible !
Red face ghost! -___-

Keep closing my eyes and shouted very loud.
SOREWWWWW! D:

Skipped sejarah class , because they hungry.
So had lunch @ yi lou chu fang.
Rushed to BM class @ 5pm . Luckily never be late!

BI class was so funny with pau pau! Long time never sat with he.
AWWWWW I MISS F3 ! :P
AND TAE YANG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
His pantsssss! GG.COM ! LMAO! 

*

7th of JULY ( Thursday )

I knew my places in class finally!
I got 5th in 4S2 class! HMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
IDK i should laugh or cry ! But seriously i not really satisfied .

I MUST STUDY START FROM NOW ! NO JOKE!
MY RESULT IS SUCKKKKKK!

3A , 2A- , 3B+ , 3B , 1C+ AND 1G!

The fcuking ADD MATH! -_____-

Get zero for A+ ! @.@

NO EYES SEE ! 不能怪别人 只能怪自己当初不努力。
哈哈哈哈哈 算了 我很乐观的 :P
再接再厉哦 ! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment