page

Friday 22 July 2011

The another week ...


It's another week . July is gonna END ! =/
YEA YEA AUGUST AUGUST HUHUHUHUHUHU! (L)
...

What I did in this week ? 
HMMMM! I just knew it's really a SAD week for me.
I cried 3 days out of 5 days.

STUPIDZZZZZZZZZZ! -____-


Many things changed and many things happened !
SO WEIRD ! I dunno how to describe those feelings.

Luckily got my friends , my mood will be back, when i have dessert!
HAHAHAHAHHA :D 


Just because I put a smile on my face, doesn't mean I'm ok.

爱笑的女孩子,运气不会太差
在这个世界上 最容易让人哭出来的三个字 就是——“不要哭” 
特别,当这三个字从你想依靠的人的口中说出来

生命太短 没留时间给我们每日带着遗憾醒来 
所以去爱那些对你好的人 忘掉那些不知珍惜你的人

总会有一次流泪 让我们瞬间长大

Everything is gonna be alright 一切都会好起来的

不熟悉的人觉得我很文静 熟悉点的朋友则会觉得我很开朗 
只有我最好的朋友知道 其实我就是一疯子。:D


Education fair @ my school @ 20th of JULY!
HAHAHAHHAHHA PONTENG CLASS! :P
Had fun with them! Asked many about PHARMACY's information.
As I still form4 ! HAHA! 


Heard till I headache! ARGHH I MUST WORK HARD AND STUDY SMART!
LMAOOOO! :P IDK what's my ambition now x(
Do i really like PHARMACY ?! Hmmmmmmm :/

Whatever. Still got 1 year to goes :)


Many entertainment on the day. Wheeeeeeee! :D
Too bad it's just A DAY! x(
I MISS IT! *whyyounevercomesigh.


Rynn was inside there! Wooohooooooo!
I failed to get LAM FUNG's book! D: sad case!!!! @.@


Ohhh whee wang wang. 7.8.2011 is coming soon!!! :D
Wrote until my hand bengkok!! -_____-
Hey friends, gimme your attendance ASAP! And tell me what do you wanna bring on that day ! :))

I wanna start prepare . It's just around the corner !   

*

TOMORROW ! It's 2MORO!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'M GOIN TO MYFM BIRTHDAY BASH @ BUKIT JALIH 2MORO!!!
Too bad LEE HOM are not attending !! D:

But still , I'M LOOKING FORWARD! WOW WOW! :D

Oh ya , School open day too. HAHA! 
My mum are goin to take my report card . 
Teacher , don't say too much kay? :P

Got a DRAMA 2moro on the stage! It's US!
HEY BE PATIENT ! And I sure you will like it ! :P
I'm a waitress tooooooo! SERVE VIP one! hahahahaha!

stay tuned. more pichas will upload soon :))


102 days today <3


No comments:

Post a Comment