page

Monday 25 July 2011

School Open Day.


23th of JULY. It's my school open day as the title already mention.
LOL!

It's a schooling day . So I reached school as usual.
Cam-whored always and always :P


Xmiin! :)


It's still early in the morning. This year our class was having duty.
But not food seller . SIGH NO FUN AT ALL!
Luckily I got drama performance . xixi


Stay at the pandang for singing song and waiting the stupid peeps bla3.
...


Kok Yew :)


Hui Yi! wheeeee!

 Kingsley :)

 Van!




 London! :)


We sat on the grass. It was wet =/


 Those parents macam visitors, and we're prisoners inside the jail :P
Look right ? x)


Went to PKP. Walking around for wasting the times passed.
Thks for van accompany as hubby had his duty whole day x(

 Aboy :)

 Lih Jing :)

 三剑客 ;P ahahahaha!


Had many performance during that day. WOW!


And our school is hardly supporting the recycle event.
Let's SAVE THE EARTH! huhu ;P


Many activity and pameran were there. HMMM :D







我小小的愿望。 哈哈哈哈

 Ang Ang :)

 Jun Rong :)

 Qi hoong :)

 xoxo

 Jessie :)

 Jeff Huang!

 Bird GOD! :)

 Kar Yee :)

 Cheah Cheah! :P

 Ohh yea, got pretty girl and handsome boy tooooo! seee!
Wootssssssssss!

 Very YENG aaaaa~ :D

 Li Ting :)

 Wilson :)


Waiting our turn to performance drama, about recycle! :D
Long time never be an actor ! FINALLY!!!! x)


This is my character ohh!! hehe


Just an easy character :) 
We just used 2 days to pratice! xD












Planking ON THE STAGE is our ENDING POST! :D
WOW WOW WOW AWESOME!
Finally got a chance to planking on the stage! hahahaha 
*ELYCIA BLINK BLINK :P


Snake show? LMAO! -____-


Damn GELIIII! The snake's skin. EWWWW DISGUSTING!


Jin Pei :)


Ivy :)

*

How was my result ? :P

HAHAHA! OPY got 5th in 4S2 ohhhh! Hmm my mum was sanctified it.
But for me I dun really =/
My result was actually SUCK!

Our Shukri Teacher very GOOD ohhh! Only said our good things.
Nothing was bad . He say I was very good in class.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;P

Mum complained to my teacher , said I everyday facebook in home.
No study at all! I knew everyone too not only me x)
SO WHAT?! 

AT LEAST I WENT TUITION MUM! 
But seriously I wanna improve my add math. I got G -.-
...

1st time in my whole life . Because of the stupid fellow!
fine.

*

stay turned for my MYFM BIRTHDAY BASH post! :D

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment