page

Monday 11 July 2011


Went Sg.wang yesterday with family.
As my mood really not that good . Hmmmmmm!
I want SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!
The only way can make my mood turn back :)


Got function at there. Astro XING XIU :) 
HAHA! Just met them accidently. Lots of people ! 


The 5 of them. I never go downstair as they are not my stars.
So just see them @ upstair. Heeeeee!


Havent famous already so many FANSS! -.-


 Do you see it ?!! DOMO DOMO DOMO! OMGEEE IT'S DOMOOOOOO!
I WANT BADLY MAMA!!! TT


 They goin Taiwan PK soon! Hey add oil and good luck!
Make proud of M'sia! :D


Bought many many thingsssssss!
And I bought JP's present ! Wheeeeeeeeee :D
I felt so happy after spending those money OMG! :O


HAHAHAHAHA! Guess where am I ? :P
It's sooooooooooo FUN! Outside the door there.


Can you see? 我上电视了 !!!!!!!! huuhuuuuuuuuu! xD


HAHAHAHA! (Y) 

I felt so good after went out shopping :D
Because I'M A GIRL! XD


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment