page

Thursday 14 July 2011

13th of July .


Straight to the point ! Went out yamcha with friends after school.
Add on waiting the time passed and went to tuition @ 4pm :)


Went to GRANDMA DESSERT which @ Prima Setapak.
Actually I went there once before with Jessie and Beng Beng! 
This was my 2nd time there. 
With different peeps :)


Got a free ' TOU FU FA ' as I got 3 chop last time .
Heeeeee! 


(Y) ! Went there with Karmen AND Kok Yew.
And also Soong Lok and Van .
Jian met us after he did his thing.


This stuff again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This time I never get shock when it rang and vibrant! ;P


The vanessa AKA sakai ! -____- 



Those dessert that we ordered ! :D *thumb up!




After 10 mins ... ... ... :P LOL!


HAHAHA! I was so tired actually.
Because I keep laughing in class. Cheah Cheah's diary! XD
WTHHHHHHHH! Laughed until I lying on the floor! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The 1st time he went yam cha with friend @ prima.
And also the 1st time I went out wit HE :D


 It's just 2.30pm ... felt so boring @ there. Nothing to do after ate.
So we decided went to OKYAN! Our lao di fang . HAHA!


Nanuk! A great game . Something like gamble ? :P
Not bad! 


Shawn! HAHA ! He joined us ;) And teach us how to play.




An hour at there. Walked to tuition @ 4pm.
Not be late ! Heeeeeeeeeee ;D


Congratz! 2 month ady ohhhhhhhh! :D


Tuition Time . Sejarah class was boring as usual.
Bm class was ... HMMMMMMM! SPEECHLESS?! 
To his attitude -___- !


Tae Yang was so GAYYYYYYYYY! =S

English Classs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I had a lots of FUN there with Guan and Tae Yang!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :PPPPP

I'm just tooooooooooo HIGH!


They all very concentrate. Just me!
Keep playing ... CANT CONTROL MYSELF WELL!
 SAD CASE! hahahahahahahahaha.

Tae Yang was angry BUT HE LOOK CUTE! :P
HUHU ! He's very happy now because I said he CUTE!


Wednesday is always a BUSY and TIRED day for me. =/
Life goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment