page

Friday 1 July 2011

1st of July.


Say hello to JULY! *winksssss! :P
And say GOODBYE to JUNE. A holidays month for me :)
Heeeeeeeee!

How was my school today? It's kinda fun! Before recess.
We really really got alotsss of FUN ! We never go in class.
Just keep walking and playing at pkp.
With those 38 poh! <33

Seriously I laughed until very very very tired and just sleep @ the floor.
And I kept pokai because of them . But still I can laughed very loud.
And very happyyyyyyyy! HAHA! 

Today is my last day and also 1st time dissection the frog!
As last 2 days I just help them and saw them dissected.
WOW! 解剖上瘾了 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
I WANT FROG DISSECTION AGAIN! Very AWESOME ohhhhhhhhhh!

Conclusion for the school today is WHEEEEEE! x)

Goin Kem Gabungan'11 Celebration dinner later.
(Y) Wait my photossss :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment