page

Thursday 28 July 2011

Random post.


Nahhhh just a random post. For nothing. I'm very bored now.
The 1st time I felt so free during weekdays.
HAHA! Edited many photos ;) Tired @.@
I should take a nap after this . hehe!

Many problems appeared lately. We should face it but not EMO.
Right ? 

Next week , pyjamas party is coming soon.
I went Jusco yesterday with hubby and etc. 
Failed to buy pyjamas for a gor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WTHACK. So guys you can wear a short pants and a TEE come.
whatever laa :P 

Goin Famine 30 this saturday! woohooooooo.
This is my 1st time . I hope I can tahan in this 30hours!
Wheeee wang wang. Btw , lately I eat very much seriously!
HATE MY BABY FAT! SUCKKKK -.-

Imma waiting my fringe longer ... ;))

Tomorrow gonna attend club activity x(
IDK I should go CLUB DIY or CLUB SEJARAH. HMMM :/
...

My sign is very important to KRS's junior nowadays !
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :P

Oh ya , FACEBOOK'S FRIEND REQUEST is seriously DAMN DAMN DAMN
ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ._. Arghhhhhh!

I enjoy my life . Don't you ? 

imissmyprimaryschoolfriendssuddenlylol.


Check my twitter out you will never regret! LMAO!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment