page

Thursday 14 July 2011

Hapii Birthday PAPA ! :D


12th of JULY 2011 ! It's my lovely DADDY's big day!
The 1st year I bought A CAKE for he! Using my own money!
Muahahahahahahahaha! :) *Felt so GREAT!


Thks Jessie and Daniel for accompany me to prima and bought it :)
When the staff asked me for how many candle i need.
I just realized , IDK HOW OLD ARE MY DAD NOW!!! -_-
LMAO! I don't dare to ask he too =S

So I still dunno how old are he right now.
44 or 45  I think! Opppsss SOREWWWW! xixi :P


Mocha Chocolate Cake ! So touch hor ?! :)
Love me more laaaa! Buy IPHONE4 for me! hehehehehehehe xD


Happy Birthday to OHS ! :D
Stay Healthy and Happy. Dun scold US always ;P
And YOU'RE VERY HANDSOME ! Heart YOU! <3


Daddy + Mummy = LOVE <3 huhu ! :)


Had steamboat in my house @ that night.
Just a simple celebration here.
 Will celebrate ONCE again with big family @ this saturday. 
So peeps , PLEASE STAY TUNED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment