page

Friday 8 July 2011

08/07/2011


Friday today. Had a lotsssss of FUN in class today with those sakais.
Especially the sakai and cheah cheah cheah !!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS DAMN CUTE! 
And we create a song for him :)) SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU!

Boom Cha Boom Cha Boom Cha Cha ,
我叫 Yap Yong Cheah , 喜欢跳 CHA CHA , 喜欢吃 BUHBUHCHACHA!
CHA CHA CHA CHA !
 CHA CHA BOOMMMMMMMM~~~~ HAHAHAHHAHA!

WTH! I'm tooooooo crazy today !
I laughed until very tired tired tired x((
And we played water inside chemistry lab ! -_-
Whole body wet until ... LMAO!

Omg Omg , I LOVE 4S2 SO MUCHHHHHHH! <3

After school , wasted my half an hour for nothing.
Walked to wu qi ren with hubby and JP :)
Just 3 of us ! HAHA! 2 hours ++ @ there . Played board games.
Luiiiiiiiii! They two keep bully one! arghhhhhh!

But still they make my day :) xixi

Confusing now . Should I go next friday until sunday?
3 days 2 nights. SHOULD I ?! D: 
But I got the course @ saturday ya! x.x

HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE!!! x(

Tomorrow will be at home for whole day i think.

做一天的宅女哦。


No comments:

Post a Comment