page

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Its' been long time ago ...


Those pic were from my HP since long time ago.
Just upload sekali gus laa! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!


It's a saturday. Last saturday i think.
We went here! Ate CRAB! 2KG of CRAB just for 4 ppl .
HMM AND WE FINISHED ALL! Imagine how tasty was it! (Y)


It's a DAMANSARA. Many people one ohhhh!
Went there few times already :)


Last sunday , was my beloved GRANDPAs' birthday ! <33
Awwwwwwwwwwww! (L)


Happy birthday YEYE! :D Sorry for the late post.
Aiya he wont read my blog one laa ;P


Yea ILH so much! Stay healthy always and always! MUST YA!


Grandpa and 3 granddaughters + 1 grandson :) 


Dunno which day liao. We sat TAXI to prima from SMJK CHONG HWA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It's because of our lazyness and too much money ! zzz

SOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Went grandma dessert :) Actually it's really not bad!
Lately always went there yoo!


Wheeeee lately like to drew people's hand/leg! SOREWWW!
But it's FUN! :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Went biology class @ sunday. Waaaaa very san fu aaa!
I GET SICK . DAMN SICK VERY SICK! =S
Hmmm until now , 80% recovered ! I drank many water in this 2 days.
I'm proud of myself! ROFL!

Tuition! Always fall asleep x( 

August is coming soon. Our 3rd times exam is around the corner too!
HMM HMM SHOULD WE START STUDY NOW ?! :D


告诉自己不能再轻易掉泪了 忍住哭泣 不哭不哭 :')

I LOVE MY TWITTER SO MUCH!
FULL OF MY EMONESS AND MY HEARTTALK! (L)


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment