page

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Photo Session Day.


4 periods before recess had class only, after that is photo shooting.
For club , perkidmatan , sukan and kadet ! :D


Physic class was the time to let me rushing my hw.
HAHA!


Add math class , is the time to sleep and play i think ._.
We had some random photos in class :)


HAHA! This 2 gals ! haihhhhh! geh geh si one ! x(


(Y)! Lih Jing Lih Jing! (L) ! :D


Okay, actually today we wanna take class photo!
For Jia Bing's farewell ! Hmm , he goin to leave M'sia to Germany soon.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! TT 

Everyone reluctant he leaving ... but still , he have to!
So we goin to give him some ... hmmm ... hmmmm!
HAHA! Let him rmb 4S2 ! In his mind and heart! FOREVER! :D


Havent READY wellllll! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P


Take 1 ! Serious one ! Cannot LAUGH! 


TAKE 2 ! *PEACE! (Y) we are from 4S2 GOD class! <3 heeeeee!

*

After school , went JUSCO . For buying GIFT to someone.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *winks xD


Waiting TXJ! He very slowwwww :P


HAHA! I'm very excited! Because can take bus! :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Goin with Jessie , Daniel and Hubby :)


Guess what ? I met CAT!!! I means CATHERINE! 
Wootsssss I RAN ALL THE WAY. Just for calling her name and said HI!
LMAO! I'm tooooooo stupid! =/


Huhu! We wasted many times inside the bus.
So i always perfer TAXI right?! GOSH! 
I really BEH TAHAN! I gonna rush back before 4pm for my tuition class.


Had MCD as my lunch today.
Yesterday had KFC as my supper and Pizza Hut as my breakfast!
ROFL! FASTFOOD EVERYDAY! Not fat's problem, should be unhealthy!
YEA I KNOW! But ... D:


Glad that I not be late ! Because we took TAXI back to tuition.
Heeeeeeee! :D

And our plan was succeed ! SAY THK YOU! TO SOMEONE :P
You owe me a lunch! i dun care eh eh eh eh! xD

Btw , I spend RM50 today. FOR NOTHING! Idk what I bought?!!!
Ohhh and I felt very BU SHUANG! Because I bought NOTHING today!
SHOPPING!!!!!! I WANT BUY THOSE STUFFS I LIKE!!!! TT

Arghhhhhhh! =/ *sad case . LACK OF MONEY! =S



* I HEART 4S2 ! :D <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment