page

Sunday 17 July 2011

Bengkel Day.


16th of July . A boring boring boring day for me.
Hmm , actually I tot it'll be very FUN!
But i'm totally WRONGGGGGGGGGG! TT 

Geeeeeeeee! WTH ! ._.


Almost all of my friend went leadership camp. Included hubby x(
In the same day. HMM ! D:
Left me and Jin Pei! HAHAHAHAHA! We are so alone.


All bendahari and setiausaha wajib attend this stupid bengkel!
I dunno what had I learned -.-
I was like ... JUST DID NOTHING! And waste my whole day time! =/


Oh, got a lecture at PKP with the camp's peeps.
Quite bored too but at least played some lame games!
Heeeeeeeeeeee :D


 My partner of the day! <3 

Too bad she leave early. Leave me alone TT!
So I joined NELSON , Xiao Dong , Zi Kang ... them :)


Conclusion of the day ... REALLY BORED aaaaaa! -___-


Not only me , SEE THEM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P

Arghhhhh! Fine . Man Errrrr ! She is enjoying her trip in thai now :D

*stay turned ! Tonight ! Family dinner! wheeeee


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment