page

Sunday 13 June 2010

13.6 =)

Using my laptop now. So x picha here
And it is super duper lag
So i decided juz type out without any pic =)

Hmm, went TS juz now ! Purpose :
Had a carnival der and we wanna meet Sam + Jason
李圣杰+ 阿贤 ~ LOL!

Had fun der anyway =)
Altought x take pic wid them! how sad! TT

My dad and mum idol ~ LMAO! x)

After dat, we went bak home and rush to popo's house
We accompany to see OWS's new house
( Gonna buy soon, show house now )

Received a call from krs juniour
Juz realise dat I gonna attend krs's camp 2moro
GOSH! ><''' ... I almost forgot it!
...

How busy am I? xD

Called daddy help me buy battery
And borrow those bou bou chang chang from grandma
Do all this things all of a sudden x.x !

And I realised it too! Today was sunday
Already sunday ~ but my skul bag zip havent open b4
I even havent start my hw and sej project!

ROFLMAO! OPY! ;)

Still dare say wanna aim straight A in PMR!
Holy Shit! @.@

Oh yea! Prince of Persia. Havent watch till now =(
Maybe wednesday! ><



Conclusion : I will bak at wednesday morning =D


MISS ME everybody! =P

You can dun1 anyway x) xD





Admit that, I love to text wid you! <3







~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment