page

Friday 25 June 2010

Get hurt Dx






Went to skul as usual. And suddenly dunno who's idea x)


Finally ~!!! x)


Ouchhhhhh! So pain!!! =(((((
Gonna CRY out soon! TT xD


TT ~ after bath, it hilang terus x(

LOL!


*

Oh ya! I got my spec =D ~ Thk e jing ^^


All mine! xD  * Gila siao


*

24.6.10

Went to skul @ 10am
Gonna took kadet's picha today. =)
Wheeeeeeeee! x full-u x( How sad!

Nvm! we still enjoy the moment. LOL!

Almost forgot today was Kamal Jit's bufday =(
But at last, I rmbed xD ~ lalalalalaal <3
Present will gib you! dun worry, hahhaha

And you noe wad? Today was 牛油轩 bufday too! ahahahah
Giv -ed he a big suprise! shhhhhhhhhhh x)

I used RM10 in skul today, Juz for my lunch!
=.= ~ Shock rite?! x.x

Night, playing joke's competition wid pau and moses :D
I won of cos! =P


Tomorrow AGM!
Rockz! =)


*Is time to bath x)





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment