page

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Football fever!


Went Sungai Wang @ last sunday.
Actually juz go for a lunch =)

Den we saw dis, how cute they are.
Suggest dad go join xDD

Who is dat guy below da picha?!
Yea! He is my leng zaii DAD! =)
Gay yao laaaaa! =P


And the final score is 6 =D
1 min masuk 6 bola! Hmm! x bad x bad *clap ur hand ^^


Siapa ni??? =P

Actually IDK! ==
Juz saw he before inside the ah beng's movie xDD
Ahahahahaha! <3

Lately everyone are juz bincang about the FIFA.
All topic from their mouth out are juz bout football ><
Make me also becum a football's fans? @.@

LOL!

Everynight cant watch my movie
 Juz teman my dad watch his world cup
How pity am I? x.x

England vs Germany

Hohoho, a really nice match.
I support Germany. 4-1 xDD ... should be 4-2 actually
Anyways, germany still won! wooohoooo =P

Mum are juz popek popek!
Luii ar luii, still dun1 study arhx? =.=

Study study study, let study facebook! xD


No pc! O.o ... den .. . let's study my novel! xDD
lalalala





我不能放弃我自己去讨好你
因为那不是我自己。





如果他当你是她心中的女人
在他最伤心的时候,最希望的就是你在他身边。









~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment