page

Sunday 13 June 2010

Back to piano x)






Hohoho ... how long I leave my piano der? x.x
Hmm! Finally, I touch it ytd xD LMAO

I wan to learn sorry sorry =(  ... Who find me da piano scores
HELP TT




My mum : 你是在弹琴还是拍照? x.x

@.@  ~ LOL! xD



*


Went wwm. Actually our purpose to der is wanna watch
Prince of Persia
But, dad said dat he wanna watch too!

So we had to wait he free =.=
We decide go sunday ( means today ) =P

So we went popular. Bought all my things <3
Hapiiiii !  =D
p.s : meet qi hoong and his frenz xD ~ or gf? =P

Had lunch at happy season. 1st time der x)
x bad x bad. we choosed winter xD
Cold is better den Hot :)



While waiting =)

Finally come!

Finished x) ... nice! <3


Toilet xD


Btw,  we went carrefour too! C;
wheeeeeeeeeeee ;)
Bought 3 bottle redwine! lalalalalaala <3

Nite, had dinner at a restaurant, LOL!
Hamster work der. so meet he der x)

Hmm! had sum fun der. But at last, sumthings happen =X
But we still enjoy our dinner ^^
Say byeiii to hamster leng zaii xD

p/s : we ate steamboat as dinner x)

Bak to home, teman dad watch his wordcup sambil msg wid vincent and mou mou xD
1am + ~ behtahan dy x.x
England match abandon ><

Shout like crazy at home! wooohoooo!


Really is FIFA WORLDCUP FEVER! =)





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment