page

Tuesday 1 June 2010

《Live Out A Useful And Colourful Life 》


Yea ~ we are 恒心组 =)

Nth to say much actually. Will skip all those activities

1st day reached.
Hmm ... Quiet bored? Or maybe haven noe each others
Anyway, I love our drama very muchhhiii =)

Let say wheeeeeee! ^^

2nd day. Well~ High with those station game.
Hmm~ night game, quiet sienz laa ><
But had fun too. I love da ceramah!!!! <3

3rd day. Is time to bak TT
Miss them badly =)


感性的夜晚。Very touch although I x cry x)



LOL! 38 x.x


I love you all muchhiiii =)
Hope dat got chance to meet u all again =(


1st day in our room. =P


最有潜能的一组. bwahahahahhahahaahhah :D


不舍得 all of them TT ~ But i really x cry laa.
Trust me ! =P


Picha Picha Picha timeeee ~~~~ =)

Cute Hui Yi =)

Jia Xin ~ same group wid me since last year ^^

Jun Xiang - Our leng zaiii =P

X miin ~ leng luii frenz ^^

Fern Fern ~ my mummy ^^

Zi Jia ~ Gud leader =)

Shun Rou ~ leng luii =)

Yu Ling ~ clever girl =)

Ming Earn ~ cute cute boy ( x guy ) xDxD
I love he too <3 =P
Troy !!!
47 ~ a gud singer ^^

Yea~ I love disss picha much :)

Jia Hui leng luiiiii !!! =)
I love her. heheheh!

Disss picha ... are realyyyy NICE! <3

Kar Yee ~ my dear dear =)


 
Last last last !!! Dang dang dang ~
My mou mou ! x)

Captured in 2009 =)

And dis captured in 2010

See wad different? x)

Mou mou is becum moree leng zaiii wheee! =)
And imma x much different =.=

Ahahaha ~ Love he sooooo muchihiii
How cute is he xD ~ Altought x same group wid he

Get all diss after camp =)

Dis was 2009 =)

Wrote by our leader Mandy ^^

Wrote by mou mou :)

It was last year ^^

Dat all ~ :D


Conclusion : In diss 3 days 2 nights camp.

I learnt many thingss. Very thk to all my group's members
I love you all =)

Altought dis year's camp x so touch den last year
But, if it organise again, I will go again too =)
Dat my desicion =P

Hope we can keeep in touch. <3

Miss you all badly! TT


* 4gotten our slogan =='''



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment