page

Wednesday 1 September 2010

龙凤店。


Whole day @ home. Finally dad 良心发现 x)
Bring us to KLCC cinema @ 9pm
Really kinda many movie i wanna watch.
But ... =(


Oh yea, dis is our final choise.
It is a funny movie. x bad! I like it ^^
Really gao xiu! LMAO!

Step up 3 , Grown up, and 食人鱼! wait me =P
恋爱通告 ... wwm and klcc pun tak da! =X
...


After the movie, 11.20pm ~ woots =D
We were the last guess in KLCC, i think ~
No aircon dy -.- duh.



Stupid cat =X ><


Oh ya, we watched MYFM 12th birthday bash @ 311
Wooootts. Super Duper Triper Kinda NICE! =D
AK soooooo leng zaii wheeee! I juz realised x)

OMG OMG! Really very nice laaa wey!
And of cos, ding dang so leng luii too =)
Alien, 京爷, TJ, Nicholas, Henry ... O_O

P/s : saya bukan flower hati a! xD

Yea, i will start my revision for PMR 2moro >0
As my mum said, 1 month leave~

2 sub havent noe for the trail. walao! -.-
sudah 1 minggu laa kak!


Speechless @.@





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment