page

Thursday 2 September 2010

It is September ;D


Many things happen today. =(
Hmm, din feel like wanna share it out here.
Just let it over and becum vapor.

Wheeeeee! I use RM20 to bought it =P
My life cant without them! <3 =D

Yesh! wth man``my watch cant move since ytd TT
Awwwwww! sob a! ;_; ... my mood full of sadness now.
Dun leave me alone plz! I seriously nid you everyday.
Seriously cant live without you! Why u wanna dead so fast?!
...


Wearing sis's now. Damn BIG! -.-
SIGH! 没办法之中的办法 ><
I will buy a new one asap! =D

Wheeeeeeeee! 18 september. Goin attend it. =)
See you guy der. look forward!


Can you guy rmb, how long din you 抄写作文?
xDD

Yea. OPY did ytd. Becos of our chiness teacher -.-
LMAO!

It cause me miss my primary life all of a sudden x(


Lastly, pg18 plz! Below 18 please quit dis post now =D
Or just close ur eyes!

ROFLMAO! LOL! XD

I saw it when i arrived my house from skul.
hahaha! They just infront my house! =P
Aduiii~ Lately my house many cats appear.

Until now ... speechless @.@


lalalalala =D





You know, I know, That's enough =)






是你无理取闹 还是我蛮不讲理?

I like dis sentence =D






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment